What are cookies?
'Cookies' are small text files that are stored by the web browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites use these files to store information such as personalisation details or the contents of a shopping basket. Learn more about cookies..
- Login - these are cookies that are set by the portal directly. These cookies are used to verify whether your login has been authenticated (My Account users only)
- Statistics – to track how many unique users we have and how often they visit our website. These cookies are set by Google, Inc, Heap and Innometrics. Data we collect includes which of our pages are most frequently visited, and we use this information to continually improve our websites.
- Live help – to allow us to offer you the ability to speak to and get help online from a SIMS expert. These cookies are set by LivePerson, Inc.
- Advertisements – we use Google Adwords remarketing to display targeted online advertisements on other third party websites that you visit based on your activity on our website.
- Personalisation - content on the site can be personalised depending on your behavior as you browse our site. These cookies are set by Innometrics.
What cookies are used on our Websites and My Account?
First party cookies
|.aspxauth||Created upon logging in to recognise that the user is logged in, and therefore allows them to use the portal without re-logging in for that session unless they select 'Log Out'. Expires at the end of the session.|
|anonprofile||Created upon logging in to identify when a user has ticked 'Keep Me Logged In'. Expires 1 month after last login.|
|Allows you to configure your customer service dashboard to show / hide charts you want to. Expires 6 months after last login.|
Third party cookies
|__utma||Google Analytics||General tracking code|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||General tracking code|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||General tracking code|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||General tracking code|
|Ely_vID||Innometrics||General tracking code|
|LivePersonID||LivePerson||Gathers essential usage data related to your visit to determine whether LivePerson’s hosted services should launch in your browser.|
|HumanClickKEY||LivePerson||Holds data related to your visit to this website eg the number of pages viewed, the time spent on pages.|
|HumanClickACTIVE||LivePerson||Determines whether a cookie can be set on your browser.|
|HumanClickSiteContainerID||LivePerson||Used by LivePerson when a chat is initiated to distribute usage of its services across a cluster of services (load balancing).|
|lpCloseInvite||LivePerson||Added in order to prevent an invitation being displayed twice.|
|OpenX||LivePerson||Manages delivery of offers and content based on anonymous usage data.|
|HumanClickCHATKEY||LivePerson||Used for security purposes to identify your chat session when you request online help.|
|HumanClickCHATKEY||LivePerson||Used by the LiveChat system to optimise its service|
LivePerson and Innometrics store information on servers in the EU.
Google store information on servers in the USA. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Data collected and stored by LivePerson and Google is anonymous and does not contain any personal data or identify you. Data collected by Innometrics may include personally identifiable information. Find out more about Innometrics.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by LivePerson and Google and Innometrics in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How do I turn cookies off? If you wish, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However, this may prevent websites that you visit from working correctly. Find out how to disable cookies.