Effective academy management
Whether you’ve been an academy or multi-academy trust (MAT) for a while, have recently converted, or are considering the move, you need the right management systems in place to effectively manage your new responsibilities. We work with over 3,000 academies and understand the demands and opportunities academies face, we can support you every step of the way towards greater freedom and success.
Making the most of SIMS
Use SIMS to meet your financial legal obligations, demonstrate improvement and ensure you are making the most of being an academy. SIMS can help you effectively use your data to drive whole-academy improvement.
- Improving pupil outcomes - access to attendance, behaviour and assessment data so that teachers can make evidence-based decisions.
- Delivering effective leadership - holding all information together, you are better informed of your challenges and can make decisions about the issues that matter.
- Enhancing parental communications - SIMS electronic communication tools allow you to share the right pupil information at the right time. With everyone better informed, greater results can be achieved.
- Effectively manage your finances - streamline your financial processes and improve efficiency across your organisation.
Support to suit you
Being an academy means you have greater freedom to choose the support you need. If you choose to work directly with us, we can provide a personal support service tailored to your needs. Our SIMS Support contracts offer a complete ICT support solution, delivering:
- Peace of mind - our curriculum ICT experts are only a phone call away.
- Reduced costs - no need to employ a technician to manage your curriculum network.
- Improved efficiency - one helpdesk for all your academy’s ICT needs.
- Return on your ICT investment - help to ensure your ICT contributes to your academy’s development.