The new National Funding Formula (NFF) can be difficult to navigate and understand. In this recorded webinar, guest presenter Julie Cordiner, accountant and independent consultant for school funding and education finance, takes you through why the NFF is needed, timescales and key facts about the system and how schools can use this knowledge to support their financial planning.
This recorded webinar also covers:
- Implications of the NFF – starting points and decisions by DfE, local authority and Schools Forum
- Illustrative allocations – what do they mean and why you need to treat them with caution?
- High Needs NFF – the issues and implications
- What might happen from 2020/21?
- How schools can respond – scenario planning for funding forecasts and carrying out a fundamental budget review