We recognise the importance of home-school engagement. That’s why SIMS has a solution that makes parent and student engagement easier and more efficient; thereby supporting the attainment of your pupils.
Over the last 12 months we’ve been integrating payment, extra-curricular and two-way communication capability into SIMS Parent as well as widening our SIMS Student offering to include their attendance, their latest test results and end of term reports.
With this all-in-one engagement solution - accessible via web and mobile devices - parents and students can get access to the following features:
- Share achievements, behaviour, attendance and test results
- Provide students (and parents) with their own digital homework diary
- Manage and promote extra-curricular activities with parents and students
- Decrease printing costs through digital report publishing
- Send notifications and school announcements to parents and students for free
- Benefit from automated notifications like payment instalments or homework reminders
- Gain quick feedback through two-way communication via SMS, email and push notification
- Provide the convenience of e-payments and reminders
If your school uses SIMS Pay, SIMS Activities, SIMS Parent and SIMS Student you can now view and toggle-on new feature capabilities, like payment reminders, live within your Schools Admin site. If you want to find out more about our engagements solutions take a look at our website
We believe this all-in-one engagement solution has the power to transform all parents from passive receptors to active agents capable of driving their child’s learning potential. As well as provide schools with the tool to drive student-centred learning.
Go and check out the new capabilities and let us know your thoughts.
Our all-in-one engagement solution
Discover our complete solution for seamlessly connecting parents, students and schools.