When it comes around to secondary school options choices, there’s plenty to do – pupils check out and choose the subjects they want to do; families have conversations about it; and schools need to collect pupil preferences and deliver a sensible timetable for their valued staff to work with.
To streamline the management of the tasks involved, SIMS Options has been designed for online use. You won’t need to create and sort manual lists or process individual paper submissions ever again!
- SIMS Options is available as part of the Curriculum Suite
- Experience the new way of working with our next generation of products
It provides an easy-to-use web portal for school staff and one specially designed for pupils. SIMS Options allows schools to easily set up options plans and pathways which can then be viewed by students on a school computer or at home - allowing them to make their choices, list subjects in order of preference with reserves and add comments for school administrators.
- Provides everything you need - in a straightforward way
- Teacher and pupil levels of access can be controlled
- Students only can see what they are allowed
- Safe and secure with Capita SIMS and Microsoft cloud computing
Because it’s online, you will also be able to see the submissions in real time and answer any queries quickly and easily, with all the information needed available instantly via the application. And thanks to a full integration, all the submissions made to SIMS Options are easily fed back into SIMS.
“I tried the Options website with a student. He thought it was great – quick, easy and a great interface”
Geoff Worth, Pate’s Grammar School