This course explores procedures for allocating students to curriculum structures, including bands and classes, and maintaining class memberships. The functionality of class list and timetable printing in SIMS, and the curriculum analysis reports, are also covered.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
To learn how to allocate students within the curriculum and to produce curriculum analysis reports.
What you will learn
• allocating students to classes and bands
• export and import of student memberships
• student carousel rotations
• individual student curriculum
• whole curriculum assignment
• printing class lists from SIMS
• curriculum analysis routines in SIMS
• allocating students an alternative curriculum.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for student class memberships and who have an understanding of the school's curriculum structures and procedures.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- TimetablerAdministrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Core Suite
Upcoming scheduled courses