Learn how to analyse the full range of your students’ assessment data. Explore advanced features including analysis grids, tracking grids, new Key Stage 4 analysis resources and complex formulas which enable you to use SIMS Analysis as a tool to improve student attainment.
This course may not be suitable for delegates from Independent schools. Please call our team on 0800 170 1724 to ensure this is the right course for you.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To understand how to make best use of the advanced features within SIMS Analysis.
What you will learn
• creating and maintaining user defined groups
• creating and using analysis grids; group, aspect, chance and result-set
• using individual reports for analysis
• creating tracking grids
• the Assessment Mapping Tool
• an introduction to assessment within SIMS Discover
• a demonstration of the Assessment Mapping Tool, School Report and Key Stage 4 resources
• designing and constructing complex Assessment templates.
This course includes the e-module 'Analysing Data' which will be made available to you before the course commences.
Who is it for?
Senior leaders or staff with responsibility for the assessment process; you will be an experienced user of SIMS Assessment.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Assessment Co-OrdinatorData Manager
- Course code
- 2 Days
- Products covered
- SIMS Assessment & Reporting
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please email email@example.com for further details.