Understand how to set up, customise and implement Cover to manage all aspects of classroom staff and room unavailability. Explore the dynamic links of the module to other areas of SIMS. Review the classroom staff absence and cover statistics. Analyse the impact of absent classroom staff on students.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
Learn how to manage classroom staff absence using SIMS Cover.
What you will learn
• global settings available to customise the module
• links with records in SIMS Personnel
• declare teaching staff absence and arranging cover
• manage supply staff cover
• manage room closures and re-rooming
• publish cover arrangements
• produce cover statistics and student impact summaries.
Who is it for?
Staff involved in the cover process. Knowledge of your school’s cover policy would be useful.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Senior LeaderBursar and Business ManagerAdministrative Staff
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Cover