This two-day course explores all aspects of managing external and internal examinations using SIMS Examinations Organiser.
Examinations Organiser supports all aspects of managing external and internal examinations. This course covers reviewing the setup of the software, importing and structuring basedata, creating and submitting files for entries, coursework marks, managing and seating candidates and creating appropriate basedata for domestic examinations.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
Learn how to manage external and internal examinations within SIMS.
What you will learn
• setting up the Examinations Organiser module
• entering candidates for examinations and entering coursework marks
• submitting entries and marks to examination boards
• using seating organiser
• dealing with clashes
• Creating basedata for internal examinations.
This course includes the e-module ‘Exams Essentials’ which will be made available to you before the course commences.
Who is it for?
Exam officers and administrative staff with responsibility for external and internal examination entry and organisation.
A working knowledge of external examination procedures is required for this course.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face with an introductory e-learning module
- Areas of responsibility
- Exam OfficerAdministrative Staff
- Course code
- 2 Days
- Products covered
- Exams Organiser