This course provides a follow up to the Standard Reporting course.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
To further develop reporting techniques covered in the Standard Reporting course.
What you will learn
• the production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents
• modifying templates to adjust the appearance of reports including incorporating headed paper
• developing the use of RTF output exploring cross-modular links in the data
• using different focuses as the starting point for reports
• extending the use of the Analysis tool.
Who is it for?
Users of SIMS responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have either attended the Standard Reporting course or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Administrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Core Suite