Delegates are taken through the preliminary preparation for the census return, including the procedure for creating a return and correcting any outstanding validation errors. The course also explores the current return together with requirements for other returns.
This course is not suitable for delegates from an independent school.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
To learn how to prepare for the census return or to find out about changes to data collected or census processes.
What you will learn
Changes to data collected compared to previous censuses.
How to start a census return including:
• creating and validating a return
• correcting any validation errors by editing individual pupil records or by using bulk update
• authorising a return
• printing detailed reports
• printing a summary of the census.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at staff with responsibility for preparing the statutory census return.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Bursar and Business ManagerAdministrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- Half Day
- Statutory Returns