This course provides delegates with an understanding of the data collected by the School Workforce Census and explores how SIMS can be configured to provide the data and how to produce the return itself and resolve data issues.
This course is not suitable for delegates from an independent school.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
To learn how to use SIMS to provide the information collected by the School Workforce Census.
What you will learn
• background information to the School Workforce Census
• initial preparation of SIMS to enable the production of School Workforce Census
• reviewing and editing the full range of staff data to support School Workforce Census producing the School Workforce Census
• consideration of validation errors.
Who is it for?
Staff responsible for School Workforce Census returns and/or for maintaining staff details in SIMS or elsewhere with a working knowledge of SIMS Personnel.
Also consider: Personnel User
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Bursar and Business ManagerAdministrative Staff
- Course code
- Half Day
- Statutory Returns
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please call 0800 170 1724 for further details.