This course introduces delegates to the report designing process.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
To be able to respond to requests for information efficiently, including creating new reports.
What you will learn
• running pre-defined reports
• meeting GDPR requests
• modifying and creating reports to produce lists
• creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels
• the use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®
• incorporating sub-reports
• using analysis output
• exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Administrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Core Suite