This course introduces delegates to the report designing process.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
To be able to respond to requests for information efficiently, including creating new reports.
What you will learn
• running pre-defined reports
• meeting GDPR requests
• modifying and creating reports to produce lists
• creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels
• the use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®
• incorporating sub-reports
• using analysis output
• exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Administrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
- Products covered
- SIMS Core Suite