Designed to support schools without Post-16 provision, this course explores how the Course Management functionality of SIMS links the areas of Nova-T, academic management and Examinations Organiser.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
To understand how the Course Management functionality of SIMS links the areas of Nova T, academic management, assessment and Examinations Organiser.
What you will learn
• how and when a course is created
• how to manage the student memberships of courses
• the relationship between course manager and other areas of SIMS
• a greater understanding of the link between examination awards and courses of study.
Who is it for?
Data Managers, School administrators and examination officers with an understanding of the school's curriculum structures and procedures. This course does not cover Post-16 provision or the Post-16 Learning Aims return.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Exam OfficerAdministrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- Half Day
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please call 0800 170 1724 for further details.