This course, split into three 90 minute remote sessions, will provide delegates with the basic skills required to maintain their school timetable data over the academic year.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To understand the procedures for maintaining the timetable over the academic year.
What you will learn
Session 1: (90 mins)
- the relationship of Nova and SIMS databases
- how to change the room and teacher of a class
- adding additional teachers to classes
- dealing with the arrival of new teachers
Session 2: (90 mins)
- adding alternative curriculum activities to the timetable and allocating students
- how to send timetable changes from Nova-T to the SIMS database
- carousels of teachers and rooms and/or students
- printing timetables and class lists
Session 3: (90 mins)
- difference between teaching and non-teaching periods
- allocating non teaching time i.e. PPA to teachers
- allocating Exam levels to classes
- storing files in Nova-T.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of the timetable.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Areas of responsibility
- TimetablerAdministrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1.5 Hours