Delegates explore the key functionality and features in SIMS to enable the school to run efficiently through its effective use of data.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
To learn how to access, create and maintain accurate pupil records in SIMS.
What you will learn
• finding your way around SIMS
• looking up pupil information
• creating a new pupil record
• making day-to-day adjustments to pupil details
• dealing with leavers and admissions including CTF export and import
• running basic SIMS reports
• handling exclusions
• managing the school diary and personal tasks
• configuring the SIMS home page.
This course includes the e-module ‘SIMS in the Office’ which will be made available to you before the course commences.
Who is it for?
New administrative users of SIMS.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Administrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day