Learn how to use this software to record, monitor and manage students' behaviour and achievements, including detentions and the use of report cards.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
Behaviour has a direct impact on a student's attainment. Learn how to make the best use of SIMS Behaviour Management.
What you will learn
- setting up and configuration of all aspects of the Behaviour Management area including detention criteria and report card templates
- editing of relevant lookup tables
- adding behaviour and achievement details from the class register
- using the behaviour and achievement recording routines for individuals and student groups
- administering individual and scheduled detentions including letters to parents
- creation of report cards
- recording exclusions.
Who is it for?
Staff with pastoral or administrative responsibilities for monitoring student behaviour and achievement and who have a basic knowledge of SIMS.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Course code
- 1 Day
Upcoming scheduled courses