Explore the use of SIMS to extract and analyse data including how to automate reporting and analysis, enabling your school to generate the reports whenever necessary.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
To learn advanced reporting and analysis techniques, including automating the process.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
• how to automate data analysis in SIMS reports using Excel across the SEN, attendance, behaviour and personnel areas
• Excel formulas, pivot tables and macros
• analysing data using Excel
• designing more complex SIMS Reports.
Who is it for?
Personnel who wish to extend their ability to analyse data using SIMS and Excel.
You will need some basic knowledge and experience of SIMS, including the SEN, attendance, behaviour, personnel and reporting areas, and an understanding of Excel.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- PastoralAdministrative Staff
- Course code
- 1 Day