This course covers how to create a range of pupil reports for parents from a basic table of results through to an in-depth end of year style report including graphs and comparison data.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
Producing reports directly from SIMS will both improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting to parents, for example on attainment, targets and tests. Attending this course will enable you to design and create a unique school defined report.
What you will learn
- running a report and saving to a pupil's record
- cloning reports to other years
- how you can report to parents using the new Assessment Without Levels materials
- adding other functions such as graphs and average levels for a year group for comparative purposes
- creating reports for internal purposes
- running, printing, exporting and uploading reports to an individual record; sending reports via In Touch.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for the creation, maintenance and production of pupil interim and end of year reports to parents.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- AdministratorAssessment Co-OrdinatorAdministrative Staff
- Course code
- 1 Day
Upcoming scheduled courses
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course. Please call 0800 170 1724 for further details.