This course will help delegates to understand and use the resources that are available in relation to the new Programmes of Study.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
To gain a practical insight into the new SIMS Assessment functionality relating to the Programmes of Study.
What you will learn
• how to use the latest assessment functionality to record data against the new National Curriculum Programmes of Study for Key Stage 3
• how to use the resources available to monitor and evaluate progress and analyse data effectively from a single screen
• evaluating progress based on expectations
• generating reports for parents and carers based on pupil attainment and progress linked to the Programmes of Study
• how to customise the Programme of Study statements.
Who is it for?
Teaching staff, assessment co-ordinators and data managers.
Also consider: Analysing Assessment Data - Secondary
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Administrative StaffTeacher
- Course code
- 1 Day
Upcoming scheduled courses