This remote training session provides a perfect introduction if you are new to SIMS.
Let us help you find the right course
Benefits of attending
Attend this demonstration-led course to learn how the effective use of SIMS can support the running of a school and contribute to school improvement.
What you will learn
• how SIMS works as a school management information system
• a brief overview of the different SIMS modules and how they interact
• which modules are relevant to which roles in school
• common terms used in SIMS and in education and their meanings.
Who is it for?
School staff new to SIMS.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Areas of responsibility
- PastoralSenior LeaderTechnical staffBursar and Business ManagerAdministrative StaffData Manager
- Course code
- 1.5 Hours