SIMS Discover enables schools to analyse their SIMS data and present it in a variety of ways, including Venn diagrams, bar charts, pie charts and line graphs. Learn how to drill down into your data and analyse it efficiently.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
*Calls cost 3p per min plus any access charges
Benefits of attending
Learn how to enhance the analysis of data in your school by using SIMS Discover.
What you will learn
• creating Venn diagrams and filtering by year, key pastoral factors, attendance, behaviour and end of key stage assessments
• working with data from previous academic years
• creating student groups based on the information provided by Discover; using these dynamic groups in SIMS, on the SIMS Home Page, in Attendance and as Assessment marksheet filters
• defining and setting up dynamic group ‘alerts’ to be able to track when students join and leave a dynamic group (for example for tracking persistent absentees)
• using SIMS user defined groups in Discover.
Who is it for?
Staff who use SIMS and who wish to enhance their data analysis by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS Discover.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- Assessment Co-OrdinatorPastoralSenior LeaderSENCOData ManagerTeacher
- Course code
- 1 Day