This course is intended to help schools create an Options Plan, offer course selections to students online and create a solution that helps to satisfy the students' choices.
Let us help you find the right course
0800 170 1724
Benefits of attending
To learn how to use Options Online to fulfil curriculum and student requirements.
What you will learn
• How to define a new options plan
• How to design course offer lists for student choice.
• How to analyse and amend student choices
• How to create classes and place them into a blocking structure
• How to build a solution to meet students choices and school requirements
• How to use reports to best use
• How to administer the export to SIMS and subsequently Nova.
Who is it for?
Timetablers and data managers with a working knowledge of the Options process in school.
- Phase of education
- Delivery Type
- Face to face
- Areas of responsibility
- TimetablerData Manager
- Course code
- 1 Day
Upcoming scheduled courses